book cover contest
This year’s book cover contest is based on the book
A Walk in the Words by Hudson Talbott.
Please watch our very own Mrs. Meadows (our JG Librarian!) reading this brilliant book! Then please read below for information on the book cover contest.
Good luck and Happy Reading!
Please read the handout that went home at the beginning of RAT that explains the Book Cover Contest. Then, complete your submission!
You may upload a picture of it to your grade level Padlet ! Click the button for your grade level that will take you to Padlet and submit!
RULES TO QUALIFY AND GUIDELINES
1. Use an 8.5" x 11" sheet of white paper. Your submission should be full color!
2. Create an original book cover (using the current book title!) No copying or tracing an existing cover.
3. Be original and creative! You may want to outline your art in a black marker or pen.
4. Entries should be photographed and uploaded to your grade level links at the button above no later than February 13th!
5. In the submission, type the student's first and last name, and then teacher name and grade.
6. DO NOT WRITE YOUR NAME, TEACHER NAME OR GRADE ON YOUR ACTUAL ARTWORK!
* All participants will receive bonus credits! Save your original submissions! *
Download the contest flyer HERE!
Questions or help? Email Lauren McCarthy at email@example.com