top of page


2022/2023 PTO Reimbursement Information

Request for Payment/ Reimbursement

Spending & Reimbursement Guidelines

PTO Travel Reimbursement Policy

PTO Tax Exempt Certificate for Making Tax Exempt Purchases

2022-2023 Julia Green PTO Budget

PTO Reimbursement Information

If you have made purchases for an approved budget item or need the PTO to issue a check to a vendor for an approved budget item, please submit the request electronically to the Treasurer for payment. The form must be filled out completely, and all receipts/invoices must be digitally uploaded before submitting.  The PTO is a tax-exempt organization, so we do not reimburse sales tax.  Instructions for making tax exempt purchases are detailed in the “Spending & Reimbursement Guidelines” document and our tax exempt certificate in linked above.  Please contact the PTO Treasurer, Lindsay Wells, with any questions at


Finance Committee

The Finance Committee is comprised of the PTO executive board, the Principal, Assistant Principal, a faculty representative from each grade level (including related arts), and the chairs of each fundraising event. The Finance Committee reviews and votes on all budget requests presented to the PTO. There are four Finance Committee meetings scheduled during the year. The first two meetings occur in the Spring and begin the budgeting process for the following year’s budget. This is where the bulk of the budget requests are submitted. At these meetings, the committee will review and approve requests up to 70% of the PTO’s available funds for the coming year. The remaining 30% of funds are held back to be available for budget requests that arise during the school year. The fall budget process will take place in October.  All parents are encouraged to attend these meetings and participate in the discussion.

Spring 2023 Budget Cycle Dates

Friday, April 14 | Spring budget requests due

Tuesday, April 18 at 5:30 pm  | 1st finance committee meeting for presentation of requests

Week of April 24 | PTO Executive Board meets to review requests and make recommendations

Tuesday, May 2 at 5:30 pm | 2nd finance committee meeting with vote


We welcome all JG parents and faculty to submit requests for any identified needs that will directly benefit our students. So put on your thinking caps and help us meet the needs of our tremendous school and staff!

To submit a budget request, complete the form HERE

Important Reminders

Each request must include the following information:

  • Explanation of how the request will be utilized, the grade levels benefited, and a description of how JG students will benefit from the request. 

  • Explanation of how the request fits in with the mission of the PTO

  • Documentation of the cost or detailed quote from the vendor


    The person submitting the request must be in attendance at the finance committee meetings to present their request and to answer any questions. If the individual cannot be in attendance, they may identify a substitute to present on their behalf.

    Feel free to reach out to Lindsay Wells, Treasurer, at or (770) 718-7900 with any questions.

bottom of page